Monday, December 24, 2012

Advent Mobility: Day 24 - Last Day!

Happy Christmas Eve!  And happy end of the #AdventMobilityChallenge!

Team Matson Christmas Season 2012!
Everyone has done really great work this month.  It's so encouraging to hear athletes tell me they are working more on their range of motion and getting those messed up tissues worked on!

For today, just spend 15 minutes doing your favorite (or least favorite) mobility from the month.  If you still want something new, Mobility WOD is my go-to resource. 

Jared and I will be spending the day celebrating with his family...and then tomorrow we hit up my fam for craziness and pecan sticky buns

Have a very Merry Christmas and I'll post a winner of the challenge soon.

Post your time to the comments.  And try to avoid the malls today - yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding your two cents to The (Megha) Mix!