Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Advent Mobility: Day 4

Well, we're only a few days into the Advent Mobility challenge, but I hope you're already starting to feel a little less tight and seeing some improved range of motion!

I rolled out my calves so much on Saturday that they were sore the next day.  I'm so thankful for all of you that have jumped on board with this - it's way more motivating for me knowing you guys are doing mobility, too!

Let's get down to today's focus: glutes and hip flexors

How are you liking Mobility WOD?  Jared found out about K-Starr a good while back, but I've only jumped in to really using the Mobility WOD resources recently. 

If you're not sure when you can squeeze in mobility time, try showing up to your box a few minutes early and/or staying a few minutes late. You can also cap off your day with a few minutes of mobility work right before bed. I've found this really relaxes me and calms me down from the holiday stress.
And now the fun part (cause who doesn't like competition?) - tell me your score for today by posting in the comments below! Extra points if you post on TheMeghaMix's Facebook page, or tweet about the challenge with the hashtag #AdventMobility. 

Winner of this month's challenge gets a copy of K-Starr's Supple Leopard!

Don't forget you can earn 10 extra credit points this week by scheduling a massage for yourself. If money's tight, ask your spouse to give you one, or have a few tiny kids walk all over your back (just remind them not to jump).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding your two cents to The (Megha) Mix!