Thursday, December 13, 2012

Advent Mobility: Day 13

Confession: yesterday I did not do mobility. 

I got in a lot of stressful Christmas shopping and never made it to the gym.  By the time we got home it was UBER late (for us) and I felt like we needed the sleep.  I did about 5 minutes of sun salutations and deep breathing so I could calm down for the night, but that was it.

As my mom says, "Life happens."

Props to you if you did mobility yesterday.  Props to me for not having a panic attack in Target and letting go of my Type A in favor of 10 more minutes of sleep.

For today, here's some upper back mobility from (my fave) Mobility WOD.


Post your time to the comments and hang in there - we're over halfway done!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding your two cents to The (Megha) Mix!