Saturday, December 22, 2012

Advent Mobility: Day 22

Merry Christmas!

Peppermint Bark Progenex just in time for the holidays!
Only a couple of days left for our challenge.  Ready to squeeze in 15 minutes of mobility work today?  Me, too! 

Today let's get our hamstrings.  I don't know about you, but I've been sitting a little more than usual lately and my hamstrings are getting tight!

Mobility WOD has a video for us.  This should help with our rowing!

Want a little more than just mobility?  To crush some Christmas calories, check out my 12 Days of Christmas WOD!  You can do this with almost zero equipment...and it really works you hard!



Only 2 days left to win your copy of Supple Leopard!  Lorie's still in the lead but if you get your extra credit in and update me on how you're doing, you might still squeeze ahead!

Post your time to the comments.  Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding your two cents to The (Megha) Mix!