Friday, December 14, 2012

Advent Mobility: Days 14-16

Hi, Gang -

Over the next few days, I will be:
  • Busy with Christmas events and craziness.
  • Taking (more) time off from the box.  I haven't worked out since Tuesday.  I think I'm coming down with a sore throat and don't want to spread the germs or wear myself out.  Intense exercise depletes the immune system and I need some rest time.  And maybe a nap wouldn't hurt, either.
  • Keeping up with mobility. 
  • Running the 12ks of Christmas on Sunday.  My goal this year is to finish.  And have fun.  This may include walking.
Since I'm not around to think of painful things to focus on, go straight to the source.  Search Mobility WOD for any part of your body that's giving you a hard time.  Get your fifteen minutes in each day, and I will hopefully see you all on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding your two cents to The (Megha) Mix!