Thursday, December 27, 2012

#AdventMobility Challenge Winner!

Hello!

I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas.  I stayed busy this week at the box, running errands, doing chores, wrapping presents, eating great food, reading, relaxing, laughing, and spending time with family and friends.

I'll have a little recap soon, but today it's important to announce the winner of this month's Advent Mobility Challenge: Lorie!!!



Lorie is an awesome athlete and friend from Mercer Island CrossFit.  Her Advent Mobility check-ins on Twitter helped me stay motivated.

Lorie, send me your address and I will order you your copy of Supple Leopard.  Congrats on your win!

Thanks to everyone who participated in the challenge.  I was able to get 22 out of 24 days and saw a ton of improvement in my range of motion and also my ability to relax.  Hope you enjoyed the challenge as much as I did.


Calf mobility!

1 comment:

Thanks for adding your two cents to The (Megha) Mix!