Thursday, December 6, 2012

Advent Mobility: Day 6

Have you noticed a trend in moving up? Yesterday we focused on our back and lats - today we're gonna work on our shoulders and chest.

My chest gets really tight from working on a computer all day and sometimes I get actual shooting pain in my pectorals if I go too long with out stretching them out. Yikes! And my shoulders (especially my traps) get tight from carrying my heavy gym bag loaded with clothes and protein everywhere I go.

K-Starr is going to help us out with shoulder work.


And here is a great yoga pose to open up your chest!  Here's another good stretch - I do this often.

Keep up the great work! Have you gotten your massage yet? I can't wait to hear about it!

Earn those points by posting your score (what you did and for how many minutes) in the comments below. 


Remember, you don't have to do shoulders today just because I did - work whatever you feel needs a little loosening up! 

Extra points if you post on TheMeghaMix's Facebook page, or tweet about the challenge with the hashtag #AdventMobility. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding your two cents to The (Megha) Mix!