I am excited to announce the success of one of my very first self-designed dinner recipes. I read in some magazine about melon soup, and was somehow seized with the desire to make salad with melon and shrimpa and quinoa.
It's easy and fast and tastes super summer-y. Here's how to do it:
1. Make quinoa according to the directions on the box (genius, I know).
2. Get out baby pre-cooked shrimp, half a honeydew melon, fresh mint, and walnuts.
3. Snack on something delicious while you are doing the prepwork for the salad.
brie and FSTG multigrain chips!
5. Cook up the shrimp a little with some canola oil (actually better for you when cooking than olive!)...although this part is optional altogether.
6. Combine all previously listed ingredients with some romain lettuce.