Wednesday, August 31, 2011

I Told Ya They Was Organized

Source

Looking for something productive to do outdoors on a sunny day?  Time to organize all those fitness magazines so you'll can actually find those tips, recipes, and workouts when you want them.

First thing's first: get protected.  Beyond your basic sunscreen, here's a few other items that might come in handy:

Kiss My Face Sun Spray and Burt's Bees Miracle Salve (tip: don't spray the oil near the roots at your forehead...unless you're planning to impersonate Elvis Presley; apply salve to the ends of your hair for added protection)



Fedora from Old Navy (most hats don't flatter my face shape, but I can still pull off the Sinatra look)



Next, grab a stack of magazines, a binder in a cute color, divider tabs, and a plethora of clear protective sheets.  (A towel wouldn't hurt, either.)




I've been living by this acronym for a year!
It's so easy to remember.



You can organize the pages any way you like...the first two sections in my binder are for food and workout ideas.  I've already finally tried some workouts I've had on my shelf for months and months!  Make it easy on yourself to try new things.  Variety keeps your motivation up and works your body better!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding your two cents to The (Megha) Mix!