Thursday, August 11, 2011

Summer Sweataway: Part I

Going somewhere?  We did!

This summer marked our 2nd wedding anniversary.  Pretty crazy for two kids who get carded for going to PG movies without our moms.  Once a quarter we try to get away (or stay away, depending on life and our budget), and obviously our anniversary in the summer is a major getaway qualifier.

As always, we like to keep things active and relaxing at the same time...go figure.  This time, we decided to head to Bend, Oregon, on a super duper killer deal. 

And you can't beat the views on the drive down:


I should know which mountain we stopped at...
my mom will be ashamed of me...



Eating donuts at the rest stop...whoops!

I wanted to be comfy but cute. 
lululemon jacket & Old Navy skirt and flats. 
I did the braids myself.




Coming up...Part II: the Local Vodka Distillery Tour

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding your two cents to The (Megha) Mix!