Friday, August 5, 2011

Fitness Face-off Friday - KARATE CHOP VERSION


Yes, that's right folks.  Tonight, for the first time in my life, I am going to a karate class.

I have a friend who loves karate...and I love hanging out with her, so we're doing a picnic dinner this evening followed by me joining her at the dojo.

She promised I didn't have to have white pajamas on hand to wear for the class, and that I would have a good time.

My challenge to you this week?  Try something you would never have thought of doing - something way out of your comfort zone!  Extra credit if you have a friend along who can show you the ropes and share the joy.

1 comment:

  1. Ooo hope you had fun! I did karate as a kid and loved it! Can't remember whether we used to wear that white get-up...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for adding your two cents to The (Megha) Mix!