Saturday, March 12, 2011

Saturday Breakfast

Eat Well

Not the most creative title, I know.  But posting time is running short, and I had to get these photos up before they made me drool any longer.

My darling husband let me sleep in till 7:30 (which with Team Matson is like noon), WHILE he made me eggs with cheese and spinach AND unloaded and reloaded the dishwasher.  Once I got dressed and ate the healthy half of my breakfast, he drove me to this adorable bakery we've been wanting to try: Belle Pastry.  After much deliberation, Jared got a bear claw, and I a raspberry cream cheese croissant.  YUM.

Take a gander, or better yet, take a trip there yourself!

Delectable happiness, here we come!




Being Irish has never made me more proud...








Mmmm!

Looking forward to a baby shower this afternoon and family night this evening...life is beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding your two cents to The (Megha) Mix!