Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Cutest Necklace EVER

Dress Cute

Recently, one of my favorite bloggers (kendi everyday) posted about a contest where if you voted on your favorite piece of jewelry at Silver Lining Decor , you could win a lovely vintage-inspired necklace.  Well, I asked my husband for his opinion (the man has great taste), and he told me, "If you really like one of them, you should just buy it."  Good guy, that one. 

I already knew which one I wanted...the hard part was waiting even a couple of days for it to be shipped to my little mailbox!  Thankfully, I didn't have to wait too long...and the adorable packaging made the whole experience thoroughly delightful.

And so, here it is: quite likely the cutest necklace I have ever owned:




Perfect length - not too long!

Don't hesitate to check out  Silver Lining Decor on Etsy for more darling vintage jewelry.  I am more a necklace gal myself, but there are some very cute earrings that make me seriously consider converting...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding your two cents to The (Megha) Mix!