Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Smarty-Pants Leftovers

Do you hate wasting food?  Are you the type who doesn't want to save leftovers because they are boring...so then you clean your plate even when you know you're full?  Well, here's the solution for you:

(I wish I could say, "...get Ruth Sherwood's new bestseller: 100 Easy Ways to Lose a Man," but that is beyond the scope of this blog.)

We almost always wind up with leftovers since there are only two of us...and generally recipes serve 4-6 at minimum.  Here's something fun you can do with lots of different dishes...make the leftovers into a savory breakfast!

Yummy burgers become yummy omlettes!


Happy Eating...today is my Friday, but I wish you all a wonderful Wednesday (and beg you not to hate me)!

1 comment:

Thanks for adding your two cents to The (Megha) Mix!