(Setting the timer on your oven is key for this meal...which as you can see, I forgot to do.)
Crunchy Taco Scramble
What you need:
- Fresh cilantro
- Orange bell pepper
- Olive oil
- Whole wheat tortillas
- Wash and chop up the cilantro and bell pepper
- Cut up beef and cook in pan with olive oil (or preferably use leftover cooked meat from the previous night's dinner)
- Add eggs and scramble
- Arrange tortillas in upside down muffin tin (you can do about 3 per tin) and put in oven on broil. CHECK AFTER 5 MINUTES OR THEY'LL TURN CRISPY AND BLACK.
- Add bell peppers and cilantro to scramble
- Grind fresh black pepper on top of scramble
- Put taco shells on plate and dump scramble inside.