Friday, October 5, 2012

Fallin' for Fall


My fall "inspiration board" at work - Cider week
(from Self mag), Pumpkin Push flyer, & gnomes!
Happy Friday!

Hope you are enjoying October as much as I am.  The weather here has been absolutely incredible - getting chilly, but the rain has held off for weeks now.  Makes walking to the bus in the mornings a delight instead of a chore.  School has started up again, which means I'm volunteering a couple times a month with my beloved teen musical theatre class.  Leaves are turning, my birthday's coming up (quarter century - eek!), and there are all sorts of glorious things to enjoy!


The Seattle Greek Festival:








Walking around Seattle looking at pretty houses:


Tree fort!!!








Shopping at lululemon:



Seriously, I'm in love with this blue pattern


So happy with this bag!

Pumkpin in my daily Fage yogurt!



Spaghetti squash:





Hard apple cider - checked this out per Self magazine's recommendation...holy smokes.  Incredible.  Perfect fall dinner: hard cider, paprika sausage, and spicy butternut squash:






Have a delightful weekend!  Get out and enjoy the crisp air...or stay inside with a good book! 

You tell me: What are your favorite things about fall?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding your two cents to The (Megha) Mix!