Monday, February 18, 2013

Mixing It Up

Usually I love the food I eat, but every now and then I get bored with my routine.
 
Lately I've been mixing it up a little bit. 
 
New Breakfast Ideas:
 
Smoothie with almond milk, banana, and kale suggested by Real Simple
Tea
English muffin with olive oil or pear jam
Two handfuls of almonds
 
 
Tea
Scrambled eggs with bell pepper and turkey bacon
 

Tea
Protein crepes with maple syrup and blueberries
 
 
Second Breakfast Ideas:

I eat breakfast within half an hour or so of waking up, but once I get to the office I always have second breakfast...2-3 hours after breakfast.

Fage 2% greek yogurt
with chopped mango and kiwi

 
 
Fried eggs brought from home
Toasted English muffin
Baby carrots from the "deli" downstairs


Elevensies Ideas:

Yep, 2-3 hours after second breakfast!

Chopped bell pepper
Canned tuna
Chopped kalmata olives
Water
Spiced nuts/dried cherries/chocolate chips



You tell me: How do you keep your food interesting?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding your two cents to The (Megha) Mix!